Engaged couples who want to have their wedding at St. John Neumann are invited to contact the parish at least one year before the preferred wedding date. Marriage preparation takes a minimum of one year to give the proper time and energy to the process.
Engaged couples will participate in the following preparatory steps:
- Become a registered parishioner at St. John Neumann.
- Contact a priest at least one year prior to the wedding date.
- Meet with a priest to learn the preparation process and reserve the wedding date.
- Meet with a trained Cana Sponsor couple at least three times.
- Participate in a pre-marriage retreat.
- Attend a wedding workshop and finalize plans with the priest.
Contact Theresa Kraus for more information and scheduling: