Cuppa Joe is a series of 10 talks by 10 theologians on the 10 wonders of Saint Joseph, taking place at 10 locations in our archdiocese entrusted to the patronage of our spiritual father. These talks will premiere the first Tuesday of the month, March – December, at 4 p.m. – just in time for your afternoon coffee.
- Dates: First Tuesday of the month, March – December 2021
- Time: Afternoon Coffee (4 PM)
- Location: Virtual Talks Posted on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram – and on the Year of Saint Joseph page (archspm.org/synod/)
- More Information: Sign up to receive monthly videos and other Synod updates.
- Cuppa Joe Flyer
Archdiocesan Year of Saint Joseph
The universal Church is celebrating the Year of Saint Joseph through December 8, 2021. Here in the Archdiocese, Saint Joseph is also celebrated as patron of the second year of the Synod. Find ways to participate – such as watching the Cuppa Joe series (see above) or taking a local pilgrimage – as well as indulgence opportunities and prayer cards in many languages, at archspm.org/stjoseph.
Other Synod Materials
- Find weekly videos and materials at archspm.org/synod/, sign up for email or access through the Synod app: text APP to 88202, then in the app search for Archdiocesan Synod.
- Videos and Materials
- The Synod at Home series takes helpful videos, tips and tools for growing in faith, and pairs them with family-friendly activities based on four pillars: Prayer & Sacraments, Lifelong Learning, Generosity & Service, and Traditions & Fun. Individuals, couples, and families will find their faith and relationships strengthened by Synod at Home. Chris Stefanick, founder of Real Life Catholic, opened each session.