“Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us exercise them: . . . if ministry, in ministering; if one is a teacher, in teaching; if one exhorts, in exhortation; if one contributes, in generosity; . . . if one does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.”
We have been blessed to serve alongside so many gifted people and we firmly believe in the Church as a body with many parts! If you are on this page it is likely that you have felt the tug to 'give of your firstfruits' in a new or different way.
Service for God is not one we are shamed or forced into. The Father desires that we freely choose for it. This choice ultimately stems from the great joy of being seen and known by Him. One of which is so exciting and overwhelming that we have to share it.
Explore the areas and ministries that are in need of your gifts and talents below!
1. Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion Immediate Need
2. Lectors Immediate Need
3. Ushers Immediate Need
1. Livestreamers Immediate Need
2. Communications Support Team
1. Liturgical Ministers (all areas) for three Confirmation liturgies, all celebrated at St. John Neumann:
1. Parish Health Ministry Immediate Needs
2. Communion Ministry to the Homebound Immediate Needs
3. Lay Presiders at Senior Living Facilities Immediate Needs